Notice for Ramakrishna Mission ITI student passouts
Recruitment of ITI Welder/Electrician Apprentices by TATA Motors
All interested students are herewith informed that Tata Motors will be arriving on Monday, 25th Sept at 11 am to Belurmath campus. Two representatives from NTTF, Jamshedpur will also be here.
Following documents are required from candidates on 25th (Monday) September :
1. 5 photographs
2. Photo ID like Aadhar/ voter ID – 2 copies
3. Educational docs original and 2 photocopies
4. ITI Result / Admit – 2 copies
They will conduct a one hour test. They will recruit
1) ITI Apprentice for Welders mainly and some good ITI Electricians if available. 6-days per week training at TATA Motors Factory shop floor.
2) Trainees under National Employability Enhancement Mission (NEEM) , AICTE scheme.
TATA Motors is in collaboration with NTTF on NEEM. Course is 2 yrs duration on "Automobile Assembly" comprising mainly “Automobile Assembly” as also allied trades including "Mechanotrics"
For NEEM, 1 day Instructional Training in NTTF campus and 5 days In Plant Training at Tata Motors along with Apprentice Trainees. NEEM trainees also earn like Apprentices.
For further details see links:
sd- Swami Gunindrananda