· ITI Shilpayatana students may please note that Hall Ticket will be given as per following schedule:
1) 2nd February for Welder and Electrician,
2) 5th February for Fitter and Turner.
· In case Hall Ticket cannot be downloaded within this period, Institute Admit Card will be given.
· Above trainees should therefore carry 3 documents:
1) Institute Admit Card;
2) valid photo identity card (Adhaar /Voter ID /PAN / Epic etc.) &
3) Shilpayatana Identity Card also given at time of admission.
· We have received complaint from Exam Centre(ITI PCBG), Kolkata in last AITT July 2017 that some students did not appear with proper uniform of the ITI. This time students are strictly advised to be present in proper uniform of this institute at the Exam Hall.
For further instructions please see institute notice board positively while collecting your Hall Ticket.
Also if possible before coming to institute on these days, trainees may refer to our institute website itirkmbelur.ac.in for any emergency notification regarding Hall tickets or exam.
All the best for your success in the AITT theory papers!