After merger of Shilpayatana into Shilpavidyalaya all trades of former Shilpayatana are now under Shilpavidyalaya. PLEASE FOLLOW THE WEBSITE rkmshilpavidyalaya.ac.in FOR ALL INFORMATION AND PROCESSING RELATED TO ADMISSIONS 2021
Eligible male candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of merit of their Class X marks in Mathematics and Physical Science. However, final selection will also take into consideration a personal interview and medical fitness for undergoing the course. The decision of the institute will be final and no objection can be raised on this issue by the applicant.
HOW TO APPLY :
Please read this whole page up to end carefully before starting payment process.
It is very important to read the prospectus fully for clarity.
Candidate must have own active email id, mobile number & Aadhaar number. This will be used during the payment as well as form fill-up process and all the future communications between institute and candidate.
Candidates may please refer to this PDF link for previewing A sample Google Form of ITI admission and keep their data ready for form fill-up. Remember, you cannot submit the form twice.
The following two-step admission process should be followed in sequence:
|STEP – 1 (Payment )
| (ONLINE PAYMENT)
- Go to the online payment gateway (INSTAMOJO link) as mentioned below and submit the Application Form Fee of Rs.200/- only.
- After successful payment keep the payment ID number (for example : MOJO1616705Z43819821) and screenshot of successful payment(Challan)
- The INSTAMOJO payment link is as follows: https://imjo.in/xqqUHj
|STEP – 2 (Application Form Fill-up)
- AFTER PAYMENT, keep ready the Payment ID number (for example : MOJO1616705Z43819821) and screenshot of successful payment(Challan), and scan files of necessary documents (pass port photograph and Aadhaar card, class X Admit card, Marksheet and Certificate) before starting Form fill-up. Maximum upload file size is 300 KB.
- Click on Admission Form Link given below in the bottom of this webpage AFTER reading the further instructions given below. Then fill up the form, upload the documents After filling up, CHECK YOUR FORM AGAIN and THEN PROCEED to submit.
- You will receive an acknowledgement email after submission of your Application with a Registration number. This Registration Number will be used for processing of your application.
|**Please note the following for Application Form fill-up:
- Applicant can submit only one application form for admission.
- Applicant can give choice in order of preference for four trades in one application form, including Welder trade.
- Documents for submission required along with Admission Form can be self-attested & uploaded. Originals need be shown only during document verification during admission.
- Fresh Madhyamik students who have not received their result should wait till their result before filling up form.
- Application form by hand is not available at present nor can it be submitted by hand or post. Decision on sale of admission form by hand will be taken later. Please follow the website for updates.
- A Welder candidate who has only Eight pass qualification will have to apply separately by contacting the ITI through phone and email and submitting a separate form given in the website.